The Cheshire Academy Town Scholarship is open to students from the town of Cheshire applying for the ninth grade. The winner of this prestigious award receives a full, four-year scholarship to attend Cheshire Academy. Partial scholarships are offered to runner-up applicants.
For scholarship consideration, the candidate must:
- Be a resident of Cheshire having lived in town for a minimum of one year.
- Complete a personal interview by Jan. 15.
- Submit a completed application by Jan. 15.
- Submit, Jan. 15, an additional 400-600 word essay stating why you should be our next Town Scholar. Content may include a description of your interests, qualities, or unique life experiences that may set you apart from other students.
- Take the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) before Jan. 4, 2020. (Please visit for details.)
- Complete the eighth grade by June 30, 2020.
We invite families interested in receiving need-based financial aid to apply through School and Student Services at by Jan. 15. More detailed financial aid directions are available on our Tuition & Financial Aid page.
If you are interested in more information about the Town Scholarship, please contact the Admission Office at email@example.com.